Help us make the HypeHype community a safe & welcoming space for players and creators of all ages.
Respect the Code of Conduct and encourage others to do the same. If you meet players who are not familiar with the Code of Conduct, politely encourage them to read it.
HypeHype Inc cannot be held responsible for the actions or comments made by Users in the various areas of the game or other social media outlets. HypeHype Inc reserves the right to remove any and all content published by a User without prior warning or notification.
We strongly advise you not to give personal or account information to anyone. This includes information that can be used to identify you (social security number, telephone number, physical address, etc.) or information that may be used to compromise your account (personal email address, answers to your security questions, etc.).
Please note that a representative of HypeHype Inc will never ask you for your password.
When you use HypeHype, you must respect other Creators & Players and their rights.
The following points must be upheld by everyone, and will be enforced by HypeHype Inc. staff:
- When using the services provided by HypeHype Inc, Users may not engage in or encourage any illegal behavior.
- The User will respect the rules detailed in this Code of Conduct when using the services offered by HypeHype Inc and the HypeHype app.
The following is a list of examples of forbidden conduct, but should not be considered exhaustive.
- It is forbidden to harass or bully other players via verbal or written communications. HypeHype Inc will not tolerate any form of harassment and may suspend or ban any HypeHype account should harassment occur.
- It is forbidden to publish pornographic or sexually explicit content via the mediums made available to the user by HypeHype Inc.
- Any language or content/picture deemed illegal, dangerous, threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, hateful, racist, sexist, ethnically offensive or constituting harassment is forbidden. This includes use of the above in Hypes and communications within the app as well as on related channels across the web such as the HypeHype Discord server.
- Impersonation of any other player or HypeHype Inc employee is strictly forbidden.
- Any conduct which interrupts the general flow of gameplay in the game client, forum, or any other HypeHype Inc medium is forbidden.
- Verbal or written abuse targeted toward a HypeHype Inc employee will not be tolerated, and may result in account suspension or deletion.
- It is forbidden to repost any previously moderated content.
- Any attempt to edit, corrupt or change game or server code is strictly prohibited. Any such behavior will result in the immediate cancellation of the account, and may even give rise to personal liability and/or penal penalties.
- Use of third-party hacking, cheating or botting clients is strictly prohibited.
HypeHype Inc wishes to offer Players & Creators a safe & welcoming environment. However, a breach of the Code of Conduct may occur. When this happens, HypeHype Inc staff will investigate further and will make every attempt to be just and fair with the people involved. Depending on the seriousness of the breach and the account’s history, HypeHype Inc will decide the appropriate actions to take.
You can e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the HypeHype Discord to discuss with HypeHype developers and other HypeHype Creators & Players.